- Compact, Lightweight Power Station
- The Yeti 200X Power Station delivers high-quality lithium power you can rely on, housed in an ultra-portable design made to take anywhere. Yeti 200X is one of the most lightweight power stations on the market and the lightest Goal Zero Yeti to date.
- High-Speed Charging Solution
- Equipped with the latest charging technology, including a high-speed Power Delivery port capable of charging USB-C laptops, tablets, mirrorless cameras, and phones in a fraction of the time.
- Solar Ready
- Charge the Yeti 200X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home.
Weight: 2.27 kg
Dimensions: 20 x 13 x 13 cm
Operating usage temp.: 0-40 C
Warranty: 12 months
Wall Charger: 4 hours
1 x Nomad 100 or Boulder 100 Briefcase: 3-4 Hours
USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12 W max), regulated
USB-C port (output): 5-12V, up to 3A (18W max), regulated
USB PD port (input/output): 5-20V, up to 3A (60W max), regulated
6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
AC inverter (output, modified sine wave): 230V AC, 50Hz, 1A (120W, 200W surge)
Charging port (input, 8mm): 13-22V, up to 7A (100W max)
Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
Peak Capacity: 187Wh (14.4V, up to 13Ah)
Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% (Discharge rate: 1C, full charge/discharge, Temp 25C)
Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
Management system: MPPT charge controller, low battery protection