- The Laptop 100W PD power bank is the latest in charging technology for charging laptops on the go as well as CPAP machines like the Resmed AirMini. It has a watt hr rating of 99.16 watt hours making it perfect for air travel as the requirements for carrying power banks on a plane without checking in is 100 watt hrs or below.
- The unit will charge any laptop or other devices that use usb-c like the new macbook pros to a range of other newer laptops and other devices like Nintendo Switch. We also supply as add-ons from the tick boxes above, cables to charge older macbook pro and also macbook air with the addition of a usc-c to magsafe cable measuring 1.7m. There’s also a cable for Microsoft surface pro’s.
- The unit is small and compact and comes supplied with a high output specially designed usb-c to usb-c cable that you will be able to access the full 100w potential of the power bank through, otherwise it will be able to output still a huge 61w through the PD output.
- Dimensions: 18.1cm x 7.6cm x 2.1cm
- Weight: 550g
- Output Interface: 1 x quick charge USB, 2x PD USB-C
- Input Interface: USB Type C USB-C Input: PD DC5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/3A 60W Max USB-C Output: PD DC5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/5A(PPS:4.4V-11V/4A) 100W MaxUSB-C 2 Output: PD DC5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/2.25A(PPS:3.3V-11V/3A) 30W MaxUSB-A Output: 4.5V/5A, 5V/4.5A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A 30W Max
- Capacity: 26,800mAh
- Socket Type: USB
- Features: High Capacity
- Colour: Black
Quick Charge USB
The unit also has 2 quick charge usb ports so you can also charge your phone or tablet at the same time as your laptop is charging.
Number Of Charges
As a rough estimate based on our own personal use you will recharge a 13inch macbook Pro 2016 1 to 1.5 times and a surface pro twice. These are rough estimates but give you an idea based on whether you are charging a tablet type laptop or a more beefy laptop like a Macbook pro. A Macbook slim will also charge roughly twice from a full charge.
Recharging The Powerbank
You will only be able to recharge this power bank through the USB-C PD in/out port at a max of 60W input. Recharging via USB-C takes around 2 hrs from completely flat so is super quick given how large the capacity of the power bank is. Although you will be able to charge the power bank through a usb a to usb c cable it will take longer and we recommend a PD wall charger.
Support devices: Notebook/Laptop/Tablet/Mobile Phone/Digital Devices
1 x 26800mAh PD Power bank
1 x Type-C to Type-C high capacity charging cable
1 x user Manual
1 x 1m USB-C cable to suit Resmed AirMini & AirSense 11