About this item:
- Charges iphone 6 up to 100%-only needs 3 – 4 hours
- Can charge your phone 1.5+ times
- Dimension: 143 x 63 x 25mm
- Weight: 320g
- Capacity: 10,000mah
- Outport: 5V 1A 2.1A
- Input: 5V 1A
- Socket Type: Universal USB
- Colour: Blue/black
- Certification: CE ROHS FCC
- Battery type: Polymer Battery
- Material: ABS+PC
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Operating life: above 500 charging times
- Recharge 30%-40 % of capacity using built in solar panel
- Built-in protections: over-current, over-voltage, over-charging, over-discharging, short -circuit and over-heating
- It is portable and convenient and a good fit for camping and outdoor sports
Waterproof Outdoor Solar Power Bank 10,000mah
Android usb cable
Care & Use Tips:
Charge power bank up to 100%
Charge your device via the USB port
How to Use It
1. Charging it by Micro USB charging cable?
Open the Micro USB charging cover, and then connect it to the Micro USB charging cable to charge it. The 4 blue LCD capacity indicator light will flash when it is charging and will stay on steady when it is fully charging. It takes about 4.5 to 5 hours to fully charge.
2. Charging it by Solar?
Put it under the direct sunlight and connect it with the devices you want to charge. You also can hang it to the backpack to charge the device when you are outside. The conversation rate is 22%, full charging takes about 10 hours.
3. To Charge Digital Device?
You can connect the power bank to the digital device with USB port by Micro USB
cable.(Note: when you charging digital products, you should use proper charging cable for digital products. The power bank originally fits Micro USB charging cable. If you use it to charge the digital products with other individual port, please use your original products charging cable)
4. How to Use the Flashlight?
Long press the power on/off button, the flashlight will light up.
And then short press the power on/off button, you can change modes between steady, strobe, emergency. You can change it to emergency mode to send a SOS signal when you are in the emergency.
1. Please full charging the device before going out. Solar charging is the backup charging function when you are outdoors or camping, but it should not be the major method to charge it.
2 If you are not going to use the power bank for a long time, then you need to charge it once every month at least.
3 When you are using it, the device may get a little hot. It is in a good condition if its temperature is under 60℃.
4 Please keep the device dry. Don’t scrub it with chemical cleaning.
5 Don’t let kids or incapable people to use this device individually. Unless they are under guidance and supervision by their supervisor.
6 Don’t keep the device under high temperature or it may cause malfunction and fire.
7 Don’t attempt to disassemble, throw, beat or vibrate the device.
8 Please note the specification of the output and input to keep the device from causing malfunction and fire.
Common Problems and Solutions
1.LED flashlight is not bright. ——Check whether the key button is elastic.
2.After start up without discharge function. ——Check whether charging indicator is working.
3.Products with foreign body or peculiar smell. ——Check where the foreign body or peculiar smell is coming from, please do not dismantle machine secretly, otherwise it’s beyond the scope of the quality warranty.
4.Products can’t normal charge and discharge.——Check whether the USB input line is good
——Check whether the USB output line is good,
If you still can’t remove the fault with above rules, please email us at email@example.com