|Battery type||LI-POLYMER BATTERY|
|DC Output current||5V/8.4V/9V 3A (max) 12V/16V(compatible 16.5V)/20V (compatible 19v,19.5v)4.7A(max)|
|USB Output current||5V/9V/12V 3A(support fast charging)|
|TYPE-C Output||5V/9V/12V 3A(can charge MacBook)|
|Size||126 x 150 x 28mm|
|Protection||charge control,charge protection,discharge protection,Over current protection,short circuit protection,high temperature protection to protect your devices from damage.|
|LED digital indicator||indicate with voltage and the quantity of electricity|
|Working temperature||-10 ℃-45 ℃|
|Storage temperature||-20 ℃-50 ℃|
|Self-charge time||about 3 hours|
|Application||suitable for MacBook,MacBook pro,notebooks,digital camera,psp,gps,projector,wireless router,tablet PCs,mp3,mp4,ipad,cell phones etc.|
|Dimensions||126 x 150 x 28 mm|
This power bank has six adjustable voltage and can charge digital devices for 5V, 8.4V, 9V, 12V, 16V (compatible 16.5V),20V(compatible 19V,19.5V).
When charging for laptops, first, you press the button for two seconds, then you double click on the button to adjust the voltage to suit the device.
USB1, USB2 outports can charge digital devices with 5V, 9V, 12V, and supports quick charge.
TYPE-C output charges 5V,9V,12V digital devices with TYPE-C input.(supports charge to USB-C output MacBook)
All outputs of this product like DC-OUT,USB1,USB2,TYPE-C can charge several devices like laptop, tablet, mobile phone simultaneously.
Connect the charger with the DC input port, the other side connects to the adapter. The digital screen shows 100% meaning that it is fully charged.
Charging your USB devices:
Press the button for 2 seconds to start up, connect the USB cable with output port, it will start charging your devices. The digital screen will light up and show the number of remaining capacity.
Charge for your TYPE-C devices:
Press the button for 2 seconds to start up, connect the TYPE-C cable with the TYPE-C output port, it will start charging your devices .The digital screen will light up and show the number of remaining capacity.
Charge for your notebooks/laptops:
Press the button for 2 seconds to start up, firstly, you need to confirm the device’s charge voltage value, secondly, you change voltage value of this product to be compatible to your device, finally, find your device’s adaptor, connect the DC cable with DC output port and your device, then it’s ready to charge. The digital screen shows the voltage of your device and the number of remaining capacity .
1. F (yellow):4.8*1.7mm for HP, Compaq, Delta
2. H (yellow):5.0*1.1mm for Samsung
3. E (white):5.5*1.7mm for Acer
4. E (red):5.5*2.1mm for Acer,SONY
5. D (blue):5.5*2.1mm for Benq,Acer,Toshiba,Compaq,NEC,IBM,HP
6. C (white):5.5*2.5mm for Datle,Fljitsu,Liteonit,Dell,IBM,HP,ASUS,Compaq
7. B (green):6.3*3.0mm for Toshiba,Acer,NEC
8. A (black):6.4*4.4mm for SONY,Fljitsu,Samsung
9. I (3 pin):for DELL
10. L (4 pin)for Toshiba
11. I(white):7.4*5.0mm for HP,DELL
12. O (blue):4.5*3.0mm for HP,ASUS ZenBook UX501(19.5V 6.32A)
For Folio 9470m C8K20PA(19.5V2.31A)
13. E :head of waveform audio
14. K(yellow):7.9*5.5mm for lenove,IBM,Thinkpad
15. L :2.0*0.5mm for Nokia
16.M (yellow)for lenovo Thinkpad Ultrabook X230S/S3/S5/X1/E431…Yoga11s/yoga13
17.I :2.5*0.7mm For the most of the tablet pcs
18.4.0*1.35mm for ASUS
19. H:3.5 Mono
20. L: 3.0*1.0mm Acer..S5,S7,W700,X313,M3
21. H(red):3.5*1.35mm for Dell,Sharp
22. G:4.0*1.7mm for Asus,Benq,Acer,Sony
23. F:4.8*1.7mm for HP,ASUS,NEC,Datle,Compaq.
27. C(black):5.5*2.5mm for Lenovo